Sunday, 19 June 2011

In the Beginning

This is my first blog, I am a first time blogger.


I have wanted to join the blogging world for a while but always questioned myself on what I would put into a blog and if anyone would actually be interested in what I have to say. I am pleased to say that now I feel I have a reason to blog, Raspberry Iguana.


Raspberry Iguana has been many things, the stories of which will one day be told but for now it is an independent homemade crafting company that I am starting up from the comfort of my sofa.


I make canvas bags for life. I draw my own designs and print them on to the canvas fabric to create a Raspberry Iguana bag for life. I do it for fun and the enjoyment of being creative and creating something new but I am going to start selling them too because lets face it you can never have too many bags.


So if you like what you read and like the images (once I upload some) then stick around, post a comment or check out the Raspberry Iguana website thats coming soon, maybe one day you will even wear one yourself.


with love


Raspberry Iguana x

No comments:

Post a Comment