So to the point, I do not want to get caught up in the focus of handmade canvas bags, although that is my basic product of the moment I want to let everyone know that if their is something special you would like, a unique sentimental gift you would like to give someone or something special just for you that please ask and if I think I can do a good enough job of it then I would be happy to help.
In terms of pieces I have created in the past, they vary. I have uploaded some pictures below so you can see. A few Christmas's ago I made scrapbooks/photo albums for my mum and dad and both sets of grandparents. They contained photos of us in black and white and quotes and memories. They were all made with scraps of papers I had lying around and sometimes stitched. I have also given away some of my artwork, mostly drawings. More recently I have or will be giving my nieces and nephews homemade t-shirts for their birthdays all customised especially for them. I can only show you Poppy's though as I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for the others. Also for my mum, the queen of future planning I am now making all her Christmas present gift bags for her, just like my bags but Christmas themed and then Santa sacks for all her grandchildren, these will all be personalised with their names on them.
Well I hope that should give you an idea of how I can help make a unique personalised gift for you and your friends and family. Any ideas feel free to e-mail me on raspberry.iguana@me.com or comment on the blog or facebook page. Raspberry Iguana would love to hear from you.
With love
Raspberry Iguana x
No comments:
Post a Comment