Good morning bloggers
I have to share with you my latest handmade product. Last night I made my very first Raspberry Iguana lampshade. It was very fiddly and a bit of an experience but all in all I am quite pleased. I think I may keep this one for myself being my first lampshade ever made but now I have the know how you can expect to find more and more designs and lampshades in the mix.
This lampshade can be used for a ceiling lamp or a table lamp. I quite like this shape and size but think I may make some smaller ones to as it does dominate my little side board but at the same time makes a clear statement as a feature lamp.
The design of lamps will follow the original designs but may be slightly adjusted to suit a repeat pattern to cover the shade in the design.
Well I will leave the pictures to do the rest of talking, enjoy...
With Love
Raspberry Iguana X
No comments:
Post a Comment